I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // The Healing of America by T. R. Reid
Watching alone // Criminal Minds, Season 6 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 3 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com, Progress Here [No progress made in weeks]
Last week’s goals:
Finish Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry
Yes! I finished Broke Millennial and published my review of it which you can see here.
LPTHW – I am still on track with the syllabus that I laid out earlier this year! I can’t believe I’ll be starting Exercise 40 next week! You can see all my code on Github. I’m particularly proud of my debt snowflake calculator.
EBA – No progress.
Book Review – As I mentioned above, I published my review of Broke Millennial which you can see here.
Other Post– I published a collection of thought in a post titled “Life Lately.”
Yes! I finally have a resume that I’m happy with. I’m lucky to have gotten all the feedback I did! Thanks so much to Laila, Heather, Justin, and Bailey, amongst the others, who gave me feedback!
I didn’t even touch this.
Plan for Dad’s Visit
Yes! My dad comes tomorrow and I could not be happier. The guest room is all set up for him. Bo is very excited to have company for mid-afternoon naps.
Organize Bill Folder
Oh my goodness, I threw away SO much trash! I went through every paper and am now happy with the organization system in place. It’s cool because I’ve divided bills not my category but by date and location (e.g. our other home in 2017 vs our current home in 2017). This is important because I’ll need it stored that way for tax purposes.
On to the main event…
My dad is coming into town this week, so I’ll be doing the minimumish! I’m okay with that!
- Finish The Healing of America by T. R. Reid (start page 177)
- Make weekly progress on
- LPTHW – exercises 40-47
- EBA – Finish Unit 3
- One Book Review- Post Grad by Caroline Kitchener
- One Other Post- May Debt Progress
- About Page on Portfolio Site
|Meal||Pork Tacos||Blue Apron 1||Out for Sushi||Blue Apron 2||Frozen Pizza|
- Review all posts in the “Fitness” category. (Asana list here)
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack