Last week’s goals:
This is the first time in many, many weeks (possibly the first week since I’ve started doing this) that I’ve crossed everything off my list! Yes, you read that correctly! I crossed everything off! This is the result of staying focused on the goals at hand! Deep work is much easier to do when you’re not trying to do twelve things!
Looking forward to next week, I am done with my MBA work and the coding projects I’ve been working on! Now the plan is to plow through one or two of the courses on my “On Hold” list before plunging into my next month-long coding workship, OM Ruby. I would like to start EBA over soon-ish, but I emailed their teams some questions about getting the handouts that is a pretty significant blocker.
Read 100 pages 99 Minute Millionaire (Start page: 169)
Yes! I finished this book and started Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers. I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed by this book. It’s one of the best investing books I’ve ever read. I strongly suggest it to anyone interested in learning more about investing.
Study for MBA Final
Yes. And exam taken! I won’t know how I did for a while, though, so just waiting for more information.
Intro to WordPress (IMark Interactive)
Grayson really knows his stuff. I was a little worried because this was an intro course and I didn’t want to waste my time. I’ve been using WordPress for yeeears. I knew the course would take a couple of hours too, which is precious time of mine. I really enjoyed the course and would strongly reccomend taking it for anyone currently using or considering using WordPress! I even learned a couple of new things around batch work and picture compression.
This week’s goals:
- Read 100 pages Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers (Start page: 36)
- Review Resumes for VFA
- First $500 Course (Latisha Styles)
- Write three blog posts for BD
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack