I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I am currently…
|Dinner||Meatball Subs||Sausage & Vegetable Soup||Old Bay Chicken with Sweet Potato||Homemade Pizza||Leftovers (just me)|
Last week’s goals:
This week was, well, an interesting one. It was my last week at my last job and that took a lot of emotion out of me. Way more than I expected it would. Add to it the book I was reading and other things that came up this week and I just didn’t have much extra in me.
Going into the next week, the goal is to stay on track for the month, which means start off December strong.
Also, you’ll notice that I added a profile and some other information to the top of these posts. I hope there will be a fun way to help me track some cool things over the course of the year. Thanks for following along!
Read 100 pages Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers (Start page: 36)
This is the first week in a long-time that I haven’t hit my reading goal. It was not because I didn’t read, but because of what I was rading. This book was one that was emotionally something. I had to emotionally process what I was reading much more than I have in pretty much anything else I’ve read this year. For that reason, I am reducing my daily reading expecations from 15 to 10 pages this week. This is not a permanent change, but one I need to make as I read this material.
Review Resumes for VFA
All done! It was, well, an interesting experience.
First $500 Course (Latisha Styles)
Finished! I don’t know that I would take this again or that it added a lot of value for me, but that was primarily because of the structure of the course, I think.
Write three blog posts for BD
I didn’t write at all this week, but I did do SO many other things for BD that I’m okay with it.
This week’s goals:
- Finish reading Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers
- Spend at least 30 min coding for fun
- Get Q1 Editorial Calendar in Asana & in EBP
- Look up workout options for Nashville
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack