I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // Make It Happen by Lara Casey
Watching alone // One Tree Hill, Season 6 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Sons of Anarchy, Season 2 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com
Last week’s goals:
This was my first week at my new job and so far, so good!
Going into the next week, I’m cognizant that I’m going to be traveling. I leave RDU at 7 AM on Monday and expect to land at 630 on Friday evening- not including the 1.5-2 hour travel each way. It is definitely going to be a long week of struggles (you know how much I like my routines!), but my goals are representative of that, as well as staying focused on bringing me closer to my December goals.
Also, I decided that I will be focusing on EBA again when 3.0 launches in February. I started an EBA accountability group and am VERY looking forward to it! This gives me permission to not feel guilty about not working on it!
Finish reading Sacred Spaces by Corie Weathers
OMG. PLEASE GO READ THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. It was so well written and had such an amazing value in it. I can’t wait to write a full review. This book is a MUST read for any military spouse or couple dealing with deployment. I also would recommend it to civilians, as insight into military life.
Spend at least 30 min coding for fun
I spent some more time working on that same project I’ve been working on. It was only 30 minutes, but that’s good enough for me right now.
Get Q1 Editorial Calendar in Asana & in EBP
Yes! This is why it’s so great that I have this huge list of post ideas in Asana. I thought about the big picture for my editorial calendar weeks ago. Now, I got to just focus on the specific posts that align with the themes for the month!
Look up workout options for Nashville
Yes! Takes 2 Fitness in Downtown Nashville is walking distance from my hotel and will only be $25 for the week! I will be able to do my regular Crossfit programming from there! The goal is to be there Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!
This week’s goals:
- Read 100 Pages of Make It Happen By Lara Casey
- Spend at least 30 min coding for fun
- Get Q2 Editorial Calendar in Asana (Not in EBP because I don’t want to travel with it)
- OM Ruby Week 1
- Reach out to local In Gear Career contact, Set up meeting for following week
- LifeScore Assessment
- Shanagher Morrison Scholarship Application
- Review all DBT documentation
No meal plan this week, as I’ll be traveling to Nashville for work.
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack