I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // Your Playbook for Tough Times by Donna Freedman
Watching alone // One Tree Hill, Season 6 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Sons of Anarchy, Season 4 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com
Last week’s goals:
No real feelings on how I did last week. It just flew by!
Finish Make It Happen By Lara Casey
Oh my goodness. This was the greatest time to read this. It really set the tone for my Powersheets prep work and for where I want to think about my year going. This makes me feel so motivated in not only goal-setting but in my focuses as I go into that goal-setting! Y’all, you need Powersheets in your life.
Track 168 Hours
I keep saying this, but I don’t do any of the necessary prep around it. I really need to print out my 168 hour tracking sheet, if I want to actually track it. I might go get it printed this weekend. Maybe I’ll get a stack of 12 printed and just keep them to do one each year. Needless to say, I didn’t do this.
Finish Powersheets Prep
I decided to focus on finishing Make It Happen before I made more progress on my Powersheets.
Get Q2 Editorial Calendar in Asana (Not in EBP because I don’t want to travel with it)
Whoops. This definitely did NOT happen and isn’t going to happen this year. Good thing my Q1 is totally planned out. I can push this back to January without worrying.
I applied with plenty of time! Now, I just look forward to waiting to hear. While I think it’d be an amazing opportunity, I know I tried my hardest and will be happy with whomever this happens to.
This week’s goals:
- Finish Your Playbook for Tough Times by Donna Freedman
- Finish Powersheets Prep
- Write Budget Email Series
Casey is on leave this week and will be responsible for all our cooking.
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack