I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // End Financial Stress Now by Emily Guy Birken
Watching alone // Criminal Minds, Season 8 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 5 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com, Progress Here [No progress made in weeks]
Last week’s goals:
Finish #GirlBoss by Sophia AmurosoYes! It was good. 3 stars. Read 150 pages of End Financial Stress Now by Emily BirkenYes! I hope to finish this week! Publish TWO blog posts on BDSee for yourself: Reflections on 24 & Birthdays + June’s Debt Repayment Travel PageI am finally happy to say that you can see all the places I’ve traveled to on my portfolio site here.
- What I Like Page. No. Unfortunately. I am going to be dividing this further: rugby, data, reading.
- Writing Page. No, but I have a vision for it now! I’m going to divide the links into lifestyle, personal finance, planning, and business. Then I’ll go from there! That’s a start, at least.
On a scale of 1-10, how happy were you this week and why?
8. Some GREAT things happened this week and I am very pumped going into next week.
What were your 3 big wins for the week?
- I made Casey a cake with fancy candles for his birthday and he had a huge smile on his face when we walked in the door and saw it. That smile is my fave.
- We had the greatest date night last night celebrating our birthdays at The Mash House.
- I spent Friday by the pool bullshitting in good company. I am so so so loved.
Review your goal and assess your progress. Did you spend your time on the right things? If not, how will you improve next week?
3.33/4. That’s more than 83%! Not bad in my book at all. I did a much better job of not getting sidetracked by shiny things this week!
What as the biggest lesson you learned this week?
If you have faith, it will all work out in the end!
On to the Main Event…
- Finish End Financial Stress Now by Emily Birken
- Publish ONE blog posts on BD
- July Goals
- Start making a 1001 in 101 list per Stephanie’s Advice
- Portfolio Site
- What I Like Page
- Writing Page
- Divide Links into Categories
- Prioritize them
- Trash what is there
- What I Like Page
|Read 20 pages||7||X||X||X||X||X||5||71.5%|
|Empty Sink Before Bed||5||X||X||X||X||X||5||100%|
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack