I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam
Watching alone // Criminal Minds, Season 9 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 6 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com, Progress Here
Last week’s goals:
Finish Broke and Beautiful Life by Stefanie O’ConnellI finished this book, as well as The One Thing by Gary Keller.
- Wrote TWO blog posts for BD
- 17: Finish Post Grad by Caroline Kitchener
- 20: Where’s my motivation?
- Portfolio Site
What I Like Page Books Travel
- Writing Page
- Divide Links into Categories
- Prioritize them
- Trash what is there
On a scale of 1-10, how happy were you this week and why?
7. This was a slow week that sort of dragged, but it is what it is.
What were your 3 big wins for the week?
- I had my last day at a terrible-for-me job.
- I enjoyed a Chikfila lunch with friends on Friday.
- I went to the gym four days this week! (That’s more than the previous two weeks combined.)
Review your goal and assess your progress. Did you spend your time on the right things? If not, how will you improve next week?
1.5/3. 50%. Not my best.
What as the biggest lesson you learned this week?
Do the ONE thing!
On to the Main Event…
- FinishWhat the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam
- Finish the Four Posts for the end of the month
- Writing Page on Portfolio Site [w Angel]
|Meal||Ground Beef & Sweet Potato||Ground Turkey & Brussel Sprouts||Chicken & Caulirice||Ground Turkey & Sweet Potato||Brussel Sprout Pizza on Califlower Crust|
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack