I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
Watching alone // One Tree Hill, Season 7 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Sons of Anarchy, Season 6 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com
Last week’s goals:
Track 168 Hour Week
While I can’t imagine doing it on a regular basis, tracking my week is always so insightful. I hope to do this one week per month for the rest of the year. This month I’m tracking with Bailey who also read Laura Vanderkam‘s I Know How She Does It. I’ll be sharing more about it on Burke Does at some point this month.
Read 100 pages of Hillbilly Elegy (start page: 69)
Another week, another crushed reading goal! I look forward to finishing this book this week!
Write my next piece for the Shift Society Magazine
Yes! Finished and emailed in! Fingers crossed I’ll be published in the Spring edition. If you’re interested in getting your own copy of the Winter Magazine (where I’m on pages 31-32), you can find it here. You can read more about the Shift Society Magazine here.
Finish Week 3 of my Python course
Nope, but I’m hoping to finish it this afternoon. I only have about an hour’s worth of content left!
Budgeting Email Series
Nope, unfortunately, I did not get this done this week. Again. I did, though, redesign my newsletter, which was a win in my book! I’m changing this goal for next week to be to outline the series. Smaller goal is more likely to get done.
This week’s goals:
I know that I’ll be traveling this week, so I need to keep my goals more manageable than usual as I’ll have less free time. I also won’t be in my environment which affects my productivity. I need to be able to get things done this week.
- Finish Hillbilly Elegy
- Sign up for and test ROMWOD
- Finish Week 3 of my Python Course
- Outline budgeting email series
- Build out plan for portfolio site
I will be traveling this week, so I will not be planning our house hold meals.
- Further develop plan for full portfolio of sites
- EBA Accountability Group Plan
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack