I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // Grit by Angela Duckworth
Watching alone // One Tree Hill, Season 7 (Netflix)
Watching with Casey // Sons of Anarchy, Season 6 (Netflix)
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com
Last week’s goals:
Finish Hillbilly Elegy
CAN YOU PLEASE GO BUY THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW?! This book is amazing. It resonated with me so much. That feeling of leaving something behind but never really being able to let it go. This is probably one of the best books I’ve ever erad in my life.
Sign up for and test ROMWOD
I dinged my shoulder last week and decided that instead of trying out ROMWOD, I was going to just rest. I’m glad I did. I’ve already upped the fitness thing with one personal training session each week for the next couple of weeks, plus the Open is here. This means Fridays will now be pretty aggressive training days. Maybe at the end of 6 weeks, I’ll revisit this question. I’d love to convince Casey to do ROMWOD with me in the evenings. It’s a long shot, but I will.
Finish Week 3 of my Python course
I made a lot of progress, but I did not finish this. This is going to be a priority for me on Tuesday! This will be the week I finish!!
Outline Budgeting Email Series
Yes! I not only outlined this but wrote one and a half of the five emails! I made more progress this week than in the however many weeks that I’ve been setting a far-too-big goal!
Plan for Portfolio Site
Yes! I’ve made a plan! I’ve decided not to work on my interests and travel pages but have a plan in place to gather the rest of it. When I am looking for a new job this will be most helpful.
This week’s goals:
This week has a lot of meetings and catch up since I was traveling this week. I’m going to hunker down and just keep moving forward.
- Read 100 pages of Grit by Angela Duckworth (Start page: 95)
- Data Visualization exercise for 168 Hour Project for Bailey and I
- Finish writing email series
- Think about reviewing categories and featured images for recent posts
- Make a list of Books to write reviews for
|Meal||Pot Roast||Chicken Enchiladas (Make double to freeze)||Banza Spaghetti w Meatballs||Chicken and Spinach over Rice||Leftovers||Military Ball/No Dinner|
- Further develop plan for full portfolio of sites
- EBA Accountability Group Plan
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack