I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living in Savannah, GA. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- This Will Be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Watching alone // Ozarks, Season 1 (Netflix)– not really watching anything here
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // This is Us, Season 1 (Amazon)
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament — no progress
March Goals (Set on Burke Does)
- Read 3 books. ✅✅
- Date night out ✅ and Budget date in.
- Find and join a Crossfit box. ✅
- Finish writing March content.
- Write April content.
- Finish launching rebrand.
- Udacity planning– start March 12.
March Weekly Goals
- Dress up at-home date night. 👌
- Read 150 Pages. 👌
- Wedding Planning Progress. This month I needed to: Beauty Plan, Pre Cana, Veil, Cake Ideas, Finalize Florist Details, Sign DJ Contract, Touch base with photographer & videographer, touch base with ceremony musicians.
- Check in with Stephanie on our BB Progress.
- Weekly goal setting posts on MyToDoLists.com. 👌
March Daily Goals
- Write 350 words.
- Listen to audible.
- FINISH ALL OF THE REBRAND WRITING. 👎 I need to review one page and finish writing another. Then I’ll be done!
- Find and join a Crossfit box. ✅ I joined Crossfit High Tide and Orange Theory Savannah!
- Finish a reading book. ✅ I finished TWO!
- Write 3 blog posts. 👎 I didn’t write a single word this month.
Must Get Done This Week
- FINISH ALL OF THE REBRAND WORK.
- Write 3 blog posts.
- Plan Udactiy
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
The weekend, for sure. Not in a “live for the weekend” sort of way” but in a “omg, last weekend was AMAZING” way. I’ll be writing more about it later today here, but it was definitely one for the books.
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I don’t know if my overall productivity is down or what, but I am simply not getting everything done anymore. I think I really need to do less, but I don’t know where to make the nixes. Ugh. I’m really struggling with the snowball effect here. A couple of weeks ago I only didn’t get 5 things done, but then the following week I didn’t get a lot of more things done and now I’m at like 20 things from last week that didn’t get done.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
This week I’m hoping to go to a local networking tech thing and visit a local coworking space in person! We have friends coming into town and I leave for nearly 10 days of adventures on Saturday. Of course that means I need to pack appropriately and make sure my house is in the appropriate state for those things. On to the week!