Sorry that I disappeared and then came back and then lost this post but now I’m back.
I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam
- Get Money by Kristin Wong (early copy for review)
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Watching alone // Ozarks, Season 1 (Netflix)
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // Game of Thrones, Season 5 (HBO)
Stitching // Nothing!
January Goals (Set on Burke Does)
- Dress up and go out date night ✅
- Read 3 books. 1️⃣ Crossing the Chasm ✅, 2️⃣ The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown ✅, 3️⃣ 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam.
- Make solid progress on my Udacity Course.
- Project 3
- Project 4
- Setup my new ESP ✅ with its welcome funnel
- Plan, categorize, and prioritize content for the audit
- Update Top 6 Posts from 2017
- Get contracts sorted out with help from CAI
January Weekly Goals
- Dress up at-home date night or self-indulgence night
- Read 150 Pages
- Wedding Planning Progress
- Business Boutique
January Daily Goals
- Go to the gym. Monday through Saturday. 30 minutes on the Assault Bike on Sundays.
- 20 minutes of stitching. Needlework is good for the brain.
- Code 1 hour. Every morning.
- Write 700 Words. On my Freewrite. Every morning!!
Must Get Done This Week
- Udacity: Finish Coursework
- Udacity: Finish Project 3
- Welcome Funnel.
- Update 2 posts.