I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- Black Hearts by Jim Frederick
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff
Watching alone // Ozarks, Season 1 (Netflix)– not really watching anything here
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // Game of Thrones, Season 5 (HBO)
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament
February Goals (Set on Burke Does)
- Read 3 books: 1️⃣ Get Money by Kristin Wong, 2️⃣ Girl, Wash Your Face
- Have one date night out ✅ and one budgeting date ✅
- Finish writing evergreen content for February and March
- Finish getting contracts sorted out with help from CAI
- Finish final project for Udacity course ✅ and sign up for Term 2 ✅
- Finish launching new brand
- Add Welcome Funnel to new opt-ins in ESP
- Update Top 6 Posts from 2017 with new graphics, opt-ins, and zhushed content
February Weekly Goals
- Dress up at-home date night 🆗
- Read 150 Pages 🆗
- Wedding Planning Progress. This month I need to: send the save the dates ✅, finish our registry at BB&B ✅, schedule our preCANA, make a beauty plan, figure out the veil situation, book the florist, and finalize the bridesmaids dresses✅.
- Check in with Stephanie on our BB Progress 🆗
- Weekly goal setting posts on MyToDoLists.com 🆗
February Daily Goals
- Go to the gym. Monday through Saturday. 30 minutes on the Assault Bike on Sundays.
- 20 minutes of stitching. Needlework is good for the brain.
- Write 700 Words. On my Freewrite. Every morning!!
- Track my reading.
- Udacity: Finish Project 3. ✅ All done!!
- Write 2 new blog posts. ✅ Yes!
Must Get Done This Week
- Write 3 new blog posts.
- Finish services page copy
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
Valentine’s Day was a great, great, great date night and I loved it.
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I’m struggling with overwhelm from moving 😔
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
We’re moving! I’m really feeling overwhelmed by it, so I’m excited to just get it over with. 😅