I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living in Savannah, GA. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood
- Shop Class as Soul Craft by Matthew Crawford
- Business Boutique by Christy B. Wright
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
Watching alone // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 11 (Netflix)
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // —
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament – I finally made some progress!
May Goals (Set on She Does Better)
- Read 3 books. I am aiming to finish , , and .
- Workout 20 times. I’ll be traveling, so this is a fair goal.
- Finish Wedding Fund ✅ & Put a Big Chunk of 💰 towards my car.
- Organizing the House, part 2. This means going through the guest closet, the pantry, the hall closet, and my dresser.
- Finish Memoir Class – Final Piece due May 17.
- Work on Nanodegree: Finish P1 Explore & P2 Wrangling.
- Write 2 “cold” pitches to new sources.
May Weekly Goals
- Read 150 pages.
- Read target pages in .
- Publish TDL post.
- Publish a blog post here.
- Send the weekly money report.
- Update Content Audit post.
April Daily Goals
- Work on Nanodegree.
- Go to coworking space
- Udacity progress – I did make some progress on my nanodegree last week! That was great! I didn’t catch up, but I did make progress, which was the first step.
Must Get Done This Week
- Write a full first draft of my final piece for my writing class.
- Work on Udacity for 3 hours.
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
On Saturday, I went to Barre and then margaritas to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the local Kappa Alumnae Association, and I looooooved it!
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I had to terminate a client project. I felt bad, but it was also the right thing to do.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
I’m going to my cousin’s wedding next weekend, so I will get to see lots of family!