I’m an aggressively Type A 23-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a Nashville-based startup. I am currently…
Reading // LeadershipYou by John Shufeldt
Watching alone // The Man in The High Castle, Season 2 (Amazon Prime)
Watching with Casey // ?? We just finished SoA last night and haven’t picked out a new show!
Stitching // My North Carolina Ornament from Needlepoint.com, Progress Here
Last week’s goals:
Finish Ever After by Vicki Courtney
Oh, Angie, thank you so much for lending me this book and suggesting I read it! It was so great!!
Review all posts in the “Fitness” category on BD
Nope, too swamped. Again!
Finish writing email series
Again, too swamped. Again, again!
Python Week 4, Part 2
I was recently talking to a coworker about how I’ve been having this issue with inability to code in the evenings/after work. Through talking about it with him, I’ve identified that it’s definitely just emotional fatigue. When I code all day for work, my brain hurts too much to then do it on my own too. (This is part of why I love blogging! It lets me exercise a different brain muscle.) I’ve identified that in order to be successful at this, I will need to code before I go to the gym in the mornings! This will require playing with my schedule a bit.
Track 168 Week
I did track my week back in mid-February and really enjoyed it! I decided to do it again this week because I found it’d be a great way to create a “snapshot” of my life and see where I can improve my time-use. I did get every day done and I can’t wait to share about it in the next month!
EBA Unit 2, Part 1
My EBAccountability group and I decided we were going to spread Unit 2 over four weeks instead of two because it’s one of the biggest units in the group and certainly one of the most important! Unfortunately, I took that as permission to slack off because I’m the worst! This week I will focus on Assignments 4 & 5 and lay out a game plan for Assignment 6!
This week’s goals:
This was a better week. Well, kinda. I didn’t cross off as many things on my list, but I feel like this week was a lot more manageable. At the very least, I felt significantly less tired. But there were also trade-offs I made that I’m not sure that I’m happy with. For example, I haven’t published a blog post in nearly 10 days. I don’t think I like that. I still have a to-do list a mile long, but it just feels manageable at the moment, so I’ll take it.
On to the main event…
- Reach 100 Pages of LeadershipYou by John Shufeldt
- Review all posts in the “Fitness” category. (Asana list here)
- Finish writing email series
- Python, Week 4 Part 2 (30 mins)
- EBA Module 1
- Assignment 4: Brainstorm Post Ideas
- Assignment 5: Editorial Calendar
- Make a Plan for Assignment 6: Pillar Content
We are using what is in the house in preparation for our move. No meal planning this week.
- Blogger Productivity Guide
- The Ultimate Amazon Affiliate Course
- Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography
- EBA Affiliate Bootcamp
- $100 MBA
- Redo Burke Does About Page (Scope of work outlined in more detail.)
- Build Fiverr Marketplace with Code4Startups Course
- LaTeX Workshop (GitHub)
- Serious Social Workshop and Workbook (By Regina)
- Make a plan for completing the remaining pages on Portfolio Site
- How to Master Tailwind Course (Simple Pin Media)
- Guide to Self-Employed Tax Deductions Course (Careful Cents)
- By Regina’s Blog Business Plan (Follow along here)
- SEO Summer School
- Paradise Pack