I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living in Savannah, GA. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- Shop Class as Soul Craft by Matthew Crawford
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
Watching alone // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 10 (Netflix)
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // —
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament — no progress
April Goals (Set on She Does Better)
- Read 3 books ✅ I’ve already finished 1⃣ This Will Be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins, 2⃣ Meet the Frugalwoods by Elizabeth Thames, and 3⃣ The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
- Workout 24 times. 🔴 As of today, I have 16 workouts done. Tomorrow will let me do my last workout of the month and it’ll bring me in at 17. less than the goal, but MUCH better than previous months. As a bonus, I’m down almost 4 lbs this month.
- Get a big chunk of change in the wedding fund. 💰 So far, so good.
- Finish the Rebrand. ✅⭐✅ Go check out 👉 She Does Better!!!!!
- Work on my Nanodegree. ⭐ I FINALLY STARTED! It wasn’t huge progress, but I STARTED!
- Make progress on Memoir Class. 👍 working on it
- Re-start wedding planning. 👍 New date is booked. New save the dates sent. Photographer and videographer moved. Not too shabby.
- Organize House, Part 1. ✅ This month, I went through both bathrooms, the master closet, the kitchen cabinets, and scrubbed the fridge and freezer. This was solid.
April Weekly Goals
- Read 150 Pages.
- Take myself to dinner.
- Check in with Stephanie on our BB Progress.
- Weekly goal setting posts on MyToDoLists.com.
- Write 1 blog post.
- Make progress on Memoir Class.
- Work on my Nanodegree.
April Daily Goals
- Listen to audible.
- Go to coworking space.
- Did not set goals
Must Get Done This Week
- Udacity progress
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
I really enjoyed the two FRG events I went to this week- the Crossfit Session and our coffee group’s dinner.
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I forgot to take my lunch to the coworking space on Friday, which doesn’t help with my spending goals.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
After a friend reminded me that you have put yourself out there to make friends as an adult, I’ve got a pretty busy week planned: dinner at the Melting Pot, my memoir class, bar trivia, first Friday at a new brewery with my favorite local food truck, and a Pure Barre event with some sorority sisters. It should be a busy and exciting week!