I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living just outside of Fort Bragg, NC. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- Get Money by Kristin Wong (early copy for review)
- Black Hearts by Jim Frederick
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff
Watching alone // Ozarks, Season 1 (Netflix)- not really watching anything here
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // Game of Thrones, Season 5 (HBO)
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament
February Goals (Set on Burke Does)
- Read 3 books
- Have one date night out and one budgeting date.
- Finish writing evergreen content for February and March
- Finish getting contracts sorted out with help from CAI
- Finish final project for Udacity course and sign up for Term 2
- Finish launching new brand
- Add Welcome Funnel to new opt-ins in ESP
- Update Top 6 Posts from 2017 with new graphics, opt-ins, and zhushed content
February Weekly Goals
- Dress up at-home date night
- Read 150 Pages
- Wedding Planning Progress. This month I need to: send the save the dates, finish our registry at BB&B, schedule our preCANA, make a beauty plan, figure out the veil situation, book the florist, and finalize the bridesmaids dresses.
- Check in with Stephanie on our BB Progress
- Weekly goal setting posts on MyToDoLists.com
February Daily Goals
- Go to the gym. Monday through Saturday. 30 minutes on the Assault Bike on Sundays.
- 20 minutes of stitching. Needlework is good for the brain.
- Write 700 Words. On my Freewrite. Every morning!!
- Track my reading.
- Udacity: Finish Project 4. ✅ Yes! That is, though, all I got done
- Udacity: Finish Project 3 ❌ I didn’t even start! Again.
- Welcome Funnel ❌ I finished the five day “how to budget” course, but not the welcome funnel.
- Update 2 posts ❌
Must Get Done This Week
- Udacity: Finish Project 3.
- Write 2 new blog posts.
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
Visiting Savannah! It was so nice to be in the city again! And to be reunited with my love, haha. That too.
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I didn’t get enough of the things I needed to get done done.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
I’m heading to PyTN next week, so I’m definitely front-loading my work!