I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living in Savannah, GA. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood
- Shop Class as Soul Craft by Matthew Crawford
- Business Boutique by Christy B. Wright
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
Watching alone // Grey’s Anatomy, Season 12 (Netflix)
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // —
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament – I worked on it some more! Two weeks in a row 😄
May Goals (Set on She Does Better)
- Read 3 books. I am aiming to finish , , and .
- Workout 20 times. I’ll be traveling, so this is a fair goal.
- Finish Wedding Fund ✅ & Put a Big Chunk of 💰 towards my car. ✅
- Organizing the House, part 2. This means going through the guest closet, the pantry, the hall closet, and my dresser.
- Finish Memoir Class – Final Piece due May 17.
- Work on Nanodegree: Finish P1 Explore & P2 Wrangling.
- Write 2 “cold” pitches to new sources.
May Weekly Goals
- Read 150 pages. ❌
- Read target pages in . ❌
- Publish TDL post. ✅
- Publish a blog post on SDB. 👉 May 2018 Goals
- Send the weekly money report. ✅
- Update Content Audit post every other week. ✋
April Daily Goals
- Workout. 1️⃣
- Read. 2️⃣
- Work on Nanodegree. 0️⃣
- Go to coworking space 0️⃣
- Write a full first draft of my final piece for my writing class. 👎
- Work on Udacity for 3 hours. 👎
So I did not do enough last week 🤷♀️
Must Get Done This Week
- Write a full first draft of my final piece for my writing class.
- Work on Udacity for 3 hours.
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
My cousin Ashley got married! Thursday I drove up to New Jersey, Friday was the wedding, and Saturday I drove back to Georgia. It was an absolutely amazing to see my family and celebrate this special cousin of mine.
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
I must not have done a good enough managing my time because I didn’t get nearly enough done during the week. I need to be better at getting my things done.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
Four of seven nights of this week have things going on! It’s going to be a busy week 😄