I’m an aggressively Type A 24-year-old living in Savannah, GA. I graduated from Princeton University in June 2015 and completed my MBA program in December 2016. I work remotely for a productivity-focused startup. I am currently…
Reading // I don’t usually read multiple books at a time, but I happen to be right now. I’m reading:
- This Will Be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins
- Business Boutique with Stephanie Martian
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Watching alone // Ozarks, Season 1 (Netflix)– not really watching anything here
Assault Bike Show // —
Watching with Casey // This is Us, Season 1 (Amazon)
Stitching // Baltimore Ornament — no progress
March Goals (Set on Burke Does)
- Read 3 books. ✅✅
- Date night out ✅ and Budget date in. Scheduled for this week.
- Find and join a Crossfit box. ✅
- Finish writing March content. 👎
- Write April content.👎
- Finish launching rebrand. 🆗
- Udacity planning– start March 12. ✅
March Weekly Goals
- Dress up at-home date night. 👌
- Read 150 Pages. 👌
- Wedding Planning Progress. This month I needed to: Beauty Plan, Pre Cana, Veil, Cake Ideas, Finalize Florist Details, Sign DJ Contract, Touch base with photographer & videographer, touch base with ceremony musicians.
- Check in with Stephanie on our BB Progress.
- Weekly goal setting posts on MyToDoLists.com. 👌
March Daily Goals
- Write 350 words.
- Listen to audible.
- I did not set goals this week
Must Get Done This Week
- FINISH ALL OF THE REBRAND WORK.
- Otherwise, I’ve got other things going on this week, so not focused on this.
Roses: What was the highlight of the week?
Being in Chile!
Thorns: What went wrong during the week?
It’s been rough timing.
Buds: What are you looking forward to next week?
Next week will be rough. Trying to be as optimistic as possible.